I am so excited to got to the lake. I have been looking forward to this all winter.We can go all the water is turned on and running.My favorite thing to do is drive the golf cart and have campfires.I also like to swim when it is warm outside. This weekend we are supposed to go.My grandparents own the cabin but,we are aloud to go to the cabin when ever.They also own a paddle boat and a pontoon.But the pontoon now belongs to my uncle. My aunt and uncle own a cabin just up the hill behind my grandparents cabin, we visit my cousin a lot. I am so excited because this weekend my grandma invited my family to the lake. The only problem is that the weather is not going to be very pretty,but maybe it will change i am just so so so happy to go to the lake again.
: ~ }
No comments:
Post a Comment