Friday, April 12, 2013

AN AWESOME CONCERT

Last weekend me and my sister sophia went to a concert we saw Love and the Outcome,Kyle Sherman,The Afters  (witch were my favorite),and Francesca Battistelli. They were all great but i loved The Afters they were very loud and the lead singer Josh was walking through they crowd and threw his drumsticks in the air. It was insane that is why i liked it. I will definitely go to another concert.I got my ticket signed by The Afters and Francesca. I got my wrist signed by Jode the lead singer for Love and The Outcome. It is starting to come off. Anyway, they had some tables lined up in the waiting room.You could sign up for a contest and win a  guitar or a Kindle Fire. I really hope i win.Even if i don't it is okay because i had a wonderful time.  After the concert we got to stay the night at my cousins grandma's house because we got home so late (meaning 10:30). we all slept good that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment