Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Back to School

Ok, so I am going back to school. And I do not know if I really want to. My dad wants me to go so I can meet friends, and my mom because my little sister and my new puppy are a distraction!!! ( which should not be surprising).

One part of me wants to go and the other part not so much. But, I know that God has a plan and I am sure that it won't be so bad. The middle school I would go to would either be Lane or Blackhawk. I am fine with either but I have heard some bad things about Lane. I have not heard anything bad about Blackhawk.

I do think that Lane would be a good choice because when I was in school all my friends told me they were going to Lane. But their parents might have changed their minds and they might go to Blackhawk.

Hopefully it will all work out so everyone is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment