Saturday, February 16, 2013
A new puppy
I just got a puppy. She is so cute.We named her Maya , she is black and she only weighs 3 lb. She is only going to be 5 to 8 lb. when she is full grown.She is a long haired chihuahua jack russell mix.She is very playful ,we got her 2 balls a rope and some outfits (that she hates).She loves my mom and dad, today my mom was holding her and my mom wanted me to hold her while she got some work done so I took the puppy from my mom and then the puppy started to growl at me so I handed the puppy back to my mom and she stopped growling.She is really funny. She is nice to have around when your lonely, reading or doing school work.I love my puppy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment