When I grow up I want to be a vet .So I can see and help the pets that come. I also thought that being an artist would be cool.Or maybe I could work at a cupcake place .I could make a lot of cupcakes and sell them.Maybe I could be a nurse .If none of these work out then I know the thing that would work out just right.I could be the best mom in the world.
I think you will be the best of whatever God and you decide. At least you have a little while to ponder it some more. You are so compassionate so a nurse you should be. You are so gentle with animals a vet you should be. You are so loving a mom you should definitely be. Love you Bre Bre,,,,,,Grandma
ReplyDeleteHey, Bre... God's got big plans for you! And I completely believe that you can do whatever you put your heart and mind to!
ReplyDeleteBre! You are the coolest 9 year old I know! God is going to do amazing through you, sweet girl! I love you so much!!!
ReplyDeleteAunt Bethany
Can't wait to see which of these you choose. :)
ReplyDelete