Sunday, October 31, 2010
My Last Day as an Eight Year old
This is my last day as an eight year old .My moms crying my dads sighing .Tomorrow November first I will no longer be an eight year old.So far I have got twenty dollars from my grandma Chapman ,twenty dollars from my grandma great ,fifty dollars from my grandma and grandpa, a cute shirt and some head bands from my aunt Megan ,and a kitten diary with a jewel pencil and a home made card .Last year I got 185.00s for my birthday and I spent it all on littlest pet shop.L O L!I am a very lucky little girl!If you don't believe that I got 185.00s ask my mom!!!!!Do not ask my dad!!!!!!!I'm serious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Breanna,
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that you are going to be 9 years old tomorrow! I still remember the last day I was pregnant with you and so very excited to hold you in my arms. And yes, my eyes are filling with tears as I type! I am so proud of you Bre. You are an amazing girl. I am so thankful that God chose me to be your mommy. I love you.
Mommy
Happy Birthday Breanna, I can't wait to meet your new little hamster. Hope you like your hamster ball and amazing cage that is taller than Ellie and was only $8.97. That beats your $60.00 for a cage. Love you Bre Bre
ReplyDeleteBre,
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that you are 9 years old. This is crazy! I can remember holding you when you were just a little baby and loving on you. I also taught you to say that you are the best aunt in the world. I love you and I am so proud to be your aunt. Happy Birthday!
Aunt Jessie
Happy Birthday, Bre! I don't remember the last day your mom was pregnant with you or holding you for the first time because I didn't know your mommy and daddy then; and I am really not a big fan of hamsters, but I am a big fan of you! I hope your day is as special as you are. :)
ReplyDeleteMiss Staci
Bre, watch your back. Happy birthday.
ReplyDeleteBre - your hamster is driving me nuts.
ReplyDeleteThe fact that it's in my house is proof of my deep and profound love for you.
Happy birthday! Now quit growing up so stinkin' fast!
Daddy